Senior Oracle Engineer 9/13/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA currently seeks an Sr. Oracle Engineer to join our team in Omaha, Nebraska.
Must have a Active TOP SECRET clearance and be a U.S. Citizen.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
We searching for an Oracle Database Engineer to support our client in Nebraska.The successful candidate will provide design, implementation and maintenance services for Oracle Database elements of an enterprise-wide, large-scale environment on a complex distributed network with multiple classification enclaves and integrated with DoD C2 systems utilizing associated information assurance processes/procedures.
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or other relevant technical discipline and 6-8 years of experience in Systems Engineering/software development
* Must be an Oracle Certified Expert: Oracle Database 12C: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration
* CompTIA Security + (Meet DOD IAT Level II certifications)
* Current TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Preferred Qualifications: The Oracle Database Engineer shall support the following policies/technologies:
* Database installation, creation, upgrades, configuration
* Monitoring and tuning
* Disaster recovery planning
* Capacity management and planning
* Analysis and testing
* Data modeling and performance optimization
* Virtualized/cloud based environments
* Automated testing tools
* Installation, upgrades and patching
* Database tuning and manipulation
* Data mapping, mining and transformational analysis tools
* Development and optimization
* Configuration and monitoring
* Installation, testing, implementation and patching
* Backup and recovery planning
* ASO and VPD technologies
* Applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Top Secret Clearance Required
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.