Senior Oracle / Exadata DBA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole: Senior Oracle/Exadata DBA
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Oracle DBA to support development, QA, and production databases. Must have strong knowledge of multiple versions of Oracle databases with direct hands-on skills. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work with multiple development and operations teams simultaneously. Must be well organized and able to manage multiple projects while coordinating day-to-day duties with other DBA's.
- Experience with Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Real Application Clusters design, build and support
- Oracle installation, configuration and maintenance
- Oracle version migration(s) and upgrades
- Day to day support and Administration of Oracle database
- Install, test, tune, maintain, design and document database systems, utility programs, monitoring tools, etc
- Monitor, report, and resolve database errors with vendors and customers
- Maintain databasesecurity and integrity concerning data and computing resources to comply with company standards
- Provide input in the creation of standards, procedures, and guidelines established to ensure system security, stability, and reliability
- Experience with Oracle 9i through 11g databases and utilities on AIX, Solaris, and Linux servers
- Strong experience with PL/SQL including triggers, procedures, packages and SQL tuning, Oracle Data Guard, and Oracle RMAN
- Experience with Oracle Advance Features, database modelling and design, database replication, standby databases, performance tuning, backup and recovery procedures
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Bachelor's degree
Minimum 10years applicable Oracle Database Administration experience in a 24x7 production environment