Senior Oracle Supply Chain Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe SENIOR ORACLE SUPPLY CHAIN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER will be responsible for collaborating proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application.
* Responsible for coding and unit testing applications software across production support, enhancements and projects.
* Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
* Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
* Enhance performance in the Applications environment. Tuning code, reviewing table and applying indexes were needed.
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
* Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
* Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions.
* BSDegree (MS preferred)
* 5years of experience in IT/Technology
* 3+ years of experience in Oracle application development
* EXPERIENCE WITH ORACLE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT MODULES SUCH AS OM, SHIPPING, INV, WIP, BOM, PO, WMS, ASCP, DEMANTRA, IPROCUREMENT
* 2years development experience in an 11i/R12Oracle Applications environment is a must, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND).
* 2years of experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
* 4years of experience with Oracle Forms 6i (using standard templates) and OracleReports6i.
* 2years of experience with OAF or ADF with proficiency in BI Publisher and Jdeveloper
* 5yearexperience with SQL and PL/SQL (advance queries, tuning)
* Proficiency in Workflow 2.x
* Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
* Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Standard Oracle EBS11i API's
* In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures
* Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
* Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS Applications
* Proficiency with MS Project/Visio/etc.
* Proficiency in Java and C/C++
* Solid experience with web services (Java, AIA, SOA oracle fusion middleware)
* XML (DOM manipulation, SAX parsing, XPATH, XSLT)
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Effective writing and diagramming skills.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations