Senior PS Business Application Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Aspect makes it easy for you to engage with your customers. We help companies deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel voice, email, text, social, web through a single, elegant software platform. Whether delivered on premise, hosted, or in the cloud, this platform brings all the conversations together in one place, ensuring a consistent omni-channel customer experience each and every time. We are a global leader in providing unified interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, seamlessly orchestrating people, processes and touch points for today s top brands. For more information, visit us at http://www.aspect.com/company/careers/
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Develops and delivers specific Contact Center solutions through consulting project activities leveraging Aspect products. Possesses a combination of industry knowledge, technical skills, and strong Aspect product knowledge. Responsible for applying knowledge of the industry and our products to create a best practice solution that meets and exceeds customers' expectations. Technical responsibilities include problem identification and some research for possible causes and solutions. Performance is evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours), the quality of the results as seen by the level of customer satisfaction, and adherence to project VSOE targets through delivery within the budgeted hours. Project management activities include interaction with company and client project managers and cost/schedule monitoring. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer engagement. Assists customers in developing basic strategies and programs related to the integration of technology solutions in alignment to business operations. Researches and recommends various technology/systems options to optimize a company function or processes. Assists companies in the areas of solutions planning, impact analysis, IT risk assessment while incorporating known regulatory issues. Possesses strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate and communicate with all levels of customer contacts.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Deliver profitable, high quality contact center consulting services to Aspect customers assuring that they benefit from our solutions and services.
* Responsible for the implementation, documentation, and on-site deployment of professional services deliverables to our customers.
* Deliver operational consulting and guidance in the use of Aspect solutions.
* Self-sufficient in delivering services utilizing one or more Aspect products.
* Work closely with project managers or Professional Services management, providing regular updates on project status, issues and opportunities where appropriate.
* Accountable for making sure that he/she is delivering thoroughly installed and tested products.
* Maintain and enhance client relationships and customer satisfaction through professional demeanor and communications.
* Ability to participate on customer engagements and internal projects individually or as part of a project team.
* Undertake other tasks that may be necessary to create an outstanding environment for the growth of a value-driven company.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Working knowledge of one or more Aspect core products.
* Demonstrated high level of competency in one or more Aspect core product.
* A general knowledge of overall contact center operations and basic knowledge in one or more contact center business process. (e.g. Customer Services, Collections, Sales, Workforce Optimization, etc).
* Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information to customers and peers.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Handles complex aspects of position with some oversight.
* Ability to work with limited direction to independently determine and develop an approach to solutions that contribute to the development of the organization's goals and objectives.
* Ability to provide resolutions to problems of complex and diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Ability to resolve a wide range of difficult and complex problems in imaginative and practical ways while following company objectives, policies and procedures and meeting customer requirements.
* Minimum 4+ years of experience.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
* Ability to pass a background check and drug screening may also be required.
* Ability to travel in excess of 85% and work outside normal working hours and weekends if required.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
This position is not open to any third party recruiters, consultants and/or staffing vendors at this time.