This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mastech Digital is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Paralegal for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Downey, CA 90242
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Senior Paralegal
Role Description: The Senior Paralegal would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage intake of and response to regulatory affairs issues/inquiries, including: maintaining database of regulatory affairs matters, triage to appropriate team members/stakeholders, researching applicable statute/regulations, collaborating with appropriate SMEs and stakeholders, drafting and submitting the final response.
- Develop and maintain internal electronic filing system to store and track regulatory affairs/compliance matters.
- Develop processes and corresponding job aides to assist with standardization of responses and enhanced team performance improvement.
Top 3-5 Skills:
- Knowledge of health care compliance principles, policies, practices and standards.
- Proficiency with PC applications, including but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and develop responses to address regulatory affairs issues/inquiries.
- Ability to draft and revise documents including regulatory responses, policies, standards, analyses, and reports.
- Knowledge of Federal & CA State Pharmacy laws/regulations.
- Experience in developing and maintaining dashboards and processes to track and trend compliance/regulatory affairs matters and internal projects.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment driven by regulatory deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, diplomacy and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage projects independently with limited supervision, and initiative to self-start projects that will improve the team's performance.
- Flexibility, creativity, and problem solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to identify and capitalize available resources (i.e., leverage stakeholders for collaborative teamwork) to complete large projects.
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Kanishk Vashist
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2269)