Senior Payroll Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhy Carbon Black
At Carbon Black, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for two consecutive years.
At Carbon Black, you'll be part of a community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. On the finance team, you'll liaise with many groups throughout the organization to assess their financial needs and ensure checks and balances. You'll also focus on the overall financial health of the organization and find opportunities to reduce liabilities and increase profits.
Why You Matter
The Senior Payroll Administrator will process payroll and provide benefits support for the Company's fast-growing employee population. The Senior Payroll Administrator will also be the principal knowledge expert on payroll matters and be a thought leader for improvement of the payroll process.
What You'll Do
* Process semimonthly US multi state payroll through ADP
* Coordinate with third party service provider for monthly international payroll
* Upload time records from Workday system for hourly employees
* Ensure payroll changes are properly documented and approved
* Schedule wage garnishment payments as needed
* Calculate and process special checks, file unemployment forms, process new hire paperwork, and create summary reports for management
* Review employee expenses in Concur system and process payments through payroll
* Thought lead payroll process improvement initiatives
* Additional tasks and payroll-related responsibilities to keep pace with growing global organizational needs
What You'll Bring
* Minimum 7 years payrollexperience with 500+ employee company
* Associates degree (Bachelor's degreepreferred)
* Payroll certification: CPP preferred
* Proficient using Microsoft Office, ADP, Workday, and Concur (Kronos, and Expensify a plus), or similar system experience
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Self-starter with ability to work well independently yet with team orientation
Who We Are
Carbon Black has designed the most complete next-gen endpoint security platform, enabling organizations to stop the most attacks, see every threat, close security gaps, and evolve their defenses. The Cb Endpoint Security Platform helps organizations of all sizes replace legacy antivirus technology, lock down systems, and arm incident response teams with advanced tools to proactively hunt down threats. Today, Carbon Black has approximately 2, worldwide customers, including 25 of the Fortune 100 and more than 600 employees. Carbon Black was voted Best Endpoint Protection by security professionals in the SANS Institute's Best of 2015 Awards.
_Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer._