Senior Payroll Specialist
Aon Is Looking For A Senior Payroll Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Payroll team in Chicago, IL.
Your Impact As A Senior Payroll Specialist
* Assist with daily payroll escalations, route special payment requests for processing via EIBs ( a special excel based input template used to upload data to Workday)
* Manage Sarbanes Oxley annual audit, and ensure S-OX tests and controls are executed throughout the year.
* Assist with distribution of tickets coming into special mailbox and manage projects and data requests as they come up.
* Assist with Business Continuity
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3 years of progressive payroll experience for a large corporation with multistate payroll
* Workday experience highly desired and ideally would also have had exposure to Canada payroll
* Candidate should have advanced Excel skills, great organizational skills, analytical skills, and be able to provide quality customer service to our colleagues.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420706
CATEGORY: Human Resources Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago