Senior Pension Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career* At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
Senior level analyst position that performs all functions necessary to ensure the continuous efficient operation of defined benefit pension plans.
* Calculate/peer review and authorize benefit entitlements on retirement, termination and death
* Manage ongoing administrative operations and deliverables for client account team
* Support year-end processing of plan records, including the reconciliation of plan participants and contributions;
* Preparation and review of annual pension statements;
* Conducts pension calculations as part of system and review processes
* Read and interpret pension plan texts;
* Communication with clients regarding data, administration, and interpretation of pension plan text;
* Familiarity with relevant ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
* Attend client meetings in support of administration outsourcing services;
* Support service center administration with participant research, feedback, training and administration support
* Liaise with third-party vendors, as applicable
* BA/BS Degree required or minimum of 3+ years work experience (retirement benefits administration or human resource information systems preferred)
* Mathematical aptitude with some understanding of actuarial principles
* Previous work experience calculating complex benefit entitlements on retirement and termination processing
* Good oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
* Detail-oriented with sound pension administration and organizational skills
* Advanced Excel and a thorough knowledge of Word
* Experience with relational databases and SQL, a plus
* Customer service focused approach
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf