Senior Peoplesoft Developer 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cedent is looking for a Sr. Peoplesoft Developer to design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers. Develop in PeopleCode, support financial applications (hosted solutions). Goal is this person will learn more System Admin functions as well, so if that's of interest this is the role for you!
* Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
* Meet with business partners to understand business needs
* Responsible for overall design of the solution
* Design, build and test applications
* Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
3+ years of related experience.
Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
* Demonstrated experience with hands on ERP development platforms across various HR and/or Financials modules.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working in ERP software development environments such as PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, SAP, Lawson, etc.
* Serves as second-tier technical support on application related issues, functional questions, and requests for change.
* Migrate projects and other software objects affecting the environment through the defined migration paths for production support, development, upgrades, etc.