Senior Performance Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
vTech Solution Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: SENIOR PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
LOCATION: Augusta ME 04333
DURATION:17+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
PROJECT NAME: HP PERFORMANCE CENTER
Performance Testing is a requirement for completion of the Application Deployment Certification required by State of Maine OIT Policy. This is required for all new application deployments and major upgrades to existing application.
* In need of a long term contractor to join the DHHS Web/Data Management team to conduct HP Performance Testing script development, debugging, running, reporting and documentation.
* Contractor would also work closely with Application Development teams, business users and CORE staffs who need to monitor these tests.
* 90% EFFORT: Coordination, development, debugging and running HP Performance Center load testing scripts; automated scripts development; working with application development teams to understand application.
* 10% EFFORT: Supporting development teams use of HP UFT
* C: Intermediate/Advanced; 3-5+ yrs.
* HP Performance Center v12: Expert; 8+ yrs.
* Automated Testing: Advanced; 5+ yrs.
* Excellent verbal understanding their applications and resolving any issues that may arise during the testing process
* Familiarity with Selenium and/or JMeter
* UFT experience (Unified Functional Testing)