Senior Plant Engineer Non Sterile Liquid Production 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SENIOR PLANT ENGINEER NON STERILE LIQUID PRODUCTION
POSITION TYPE: PERM/FULL TIME
WORK LOCATION: SHAWNEE, KS
REQUIREDEXPERIENCE: 5-10 Years
TRAVEL: Upto 25%
* Ensures the operability, reliability, and integrity of the assigned assets through continuous monitoring and improvement of OAE.
* Account for the maintenance activities related to inspection, repairs, and larger/complex turn-around(s) of the assigned assets initiates, monitors, and tracks work orders
* Plans, executes, and monitors multiple basic budget (Responsible and Account) / and multiple larger investments (Account) through good collaboration with internal and external stakeholders/service providers
* Identifies and evaluates deficiencies and bottlenecks and develops technical concepts for their resolution
* Conducts troubleshooting of asset and process problems
* Observes technical rules and regulations and implements technical good practices. Has up-to-date knowledge of the Group- and subgroup best practices and implements them in the Plant.
* Keeps and updates the technical documentation and records.
* Creates, maintains, and develops standards for plant operating documentation (e.g. standard operating procedures, process descriptions, material and energy balances, P&IDs, operating data collection and retrieval).
* Identifies, evaluates, and implements knowledge and good practice transfer between the plant engineers
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VERIFICATION
* Bachelors or Master degree in basic engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Controls Engineering or Chemical), PMI/PE certifications preferred.
* Good knowledge of Engineering tools and software - e.g. AutoCAD
* Ability to read and understand process flow diagrams, line drawings, P&IDs and schematics.
* FAT, Commissioning, IQ/OQ/PQ, developing appropriate PM/CALs, Creating assets in SAP FAM, Tracking project costs and schedules)
ESHWAR SARANATHAN _ _
US: T: 732-851-0020 Extn 217