Senior Plastics Process Engineer - Sheridan, AR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Plastics Process Engineer - Sheridan, AR
Are you a Plastics Engineer with experience around strategy, implementation, standardization and maintenance of best practice Plastic Molding Processes? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally with groups like New Product Integration (NPI) teams ensuring new plastic processes and products achieve safety, quality and time to market objectives as well as target costs? If so, Kohler is looking for you! Working at our Sheridan, Arkansas plant with our Americas' Faucet Team, you will apply your knowledge in a collaborative and innovative environment. Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!
As the plastic molding process expert, you will provide technical leadership and coordination in the following ways:
* Develop and implement strategies to achieve standardized plastic molding processes and ensure availability of process information throughout the Business Enterprise System.
* Work with the regional New Product Development groups to achieve Margin, Time to Market (TTM) & Performance Targets at launch and maintain Margin and Performance throughout the product life cycle.
* Participate in Design Engineering reviews providing Design for Manufacture and Assembly input as it relates to plastic and composite components and assemblies.
* Ensure plastic molding processes are Capable, Ready and Proven Prior to New Product Launches.
* Provide capacity planning, capital equipment recommendations and implementation partnership with the plant Operations Engineering teams.
* Remain up-to-date on plastic manufacturing best practices and recommend new approaches and tools.
* Partner with the Advance Materials and Process Development groups to deploy leading technological advancements to achieve cost and quality leadership for both internal and supplier processes as they relate to plastic processing.
* A Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited engineering program required, preferably an advanced degree in business administration or engineering management.
* 5 years of plastic process engineering, injection molding and tool design experience in a Manufacturing Engineering environment where quality, innovation, and time-to-market are priorities.
* Exposure to a variety of plastics materials and a variety of molding processes.
* Must be able to live and work near the Sheridan, Arkansas facility.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.