Senior Pre - Sales Engineer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client a global public technology company, a leader in Telecom, NFV-ready service assurance and Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, is looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer for the North America region. Responsible for all presale activities collaborating with sales manager selling Next Generation wireline and wireless monitoring solutions to Tier1&2 carriers and service provider.
* Conducting Sales Presentations for both technical and high level engagement
* Lead and own all POC (Proof-of-Concept) processes from inception to deployment in the field within the legion
* During product evaluation and POC, identification, troubleshooting and resolution of issues related to RADCOM's solution.
* Responsible for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Mobile, Telephony and Service Providers.
* Support Sales Function on new leads and opportunities to meet the pipeline requirements.
* Establish a strong market presence within the assigned territory.
* Lead all RFP process from technical write up to commercial pricing.
* 3-6years' experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer at an international vendor, selling telecom equipment hardware or software products) to Tier 1 -2 telecom operators.
* Proven experience technically leading a successful sales process (Proof-of-Concept, presentations, RFP's/RFI) from lead to a closed deal.
* Expert in advanced Cellular and/or VoIP technologies.
* Knowledge and understanding of sales processes and business methodologies.
* Knowledge and understanding of NFV technologies - a benefit
* BS.c / BA in CS, EE, Telecommunications from a recognized university
* Willing to travel in NA.