Senior Pricing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Cox Automotive is hiring a Senior Pricing Analyst. The Senior Analyst is responsible for providing overall assistance to the Cox Automotive Client Solutions and Value Strategy team, concentrating on the Media business.
Key activities of the Senior Analyst include conducting end-to-end analysis of pricing and packaging questions, from the gathering of data to making actionable recommendations. They will support the Senior Manager in monitoring pricing and discounting, modifying pricing for existing products and creating go-to-market pricing strategies for new products. The Senior Financial Analyst utilizes strong analytical skills, databases and tools including SQL, SAS and Excel. They will provide their expertise in support of Media Sales through knowledge of online listings, automotive business, business process improvement skills and pricing.
* Deliver insightful analysis in support of strategic initiatives and business decisions.
* Conduct in-depth analysis of pricing, product and related data including analysis of demand trends, CPMs and dealership value benchmarks.
* Proactively identify pricing opportunities to improve company profit.
* Assist the Senior Manager in strategic planning for the continuous improvement and evolution of the pricing infrastructure by working with IT to set requirements
* Create, support and maintain internal processes
* Analyze financial data and metrics to identify trends and make recommendations for future models.
* BA or BS in Business, Analytics, Finance, Economics or Statistics. MBA a plus.
* 3+ years work experience conducting pricing analysis in a highly analytical environment required; working within a like analytical financial environment strongly preferred.
* Understanding of and experience with price/volume modeling and value-based pricing methodologies.
* Demonstrated analytical (industry, market, and business) and quantitative skills.
* Ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business customers at all levels to include executive level management.
* Proven ability to work effectively within complex decision making and organizational structures.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite (excel, access, power point) required.
* Experience working with relational databases / data mining and conducting statistical analysis in SAS or equivalent software preferred.
* Understanding and familiarity with online advertising business and / or automotive dealership business is preferred.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time