Senior Principal Solutions Marketing Manager 9/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
In this role, you will be responsible for successfully creating awareness and preference for Nuance solutions sold into the Enterprise market. Specifically your focus will be on the emerging Virtual Assistants solution and market, and as well our Artificial Intelligence efforts. You will define and refine the positioning and core messaging for these solutions, working closely with other marketing teams to create compelling thought leadership and lead generation campaigns that differentiate the Nuance offering. You will be the expert on our buyers, the challenges they seek to solve, how they buy, their buying criteria, and the opportunities they have to excel. You will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel creating sales tools, providing training and participating in customer visits. You will be our spokesperson, writing articles, whitepapers, blog posts, supporting social media channels and representing Nuance at industry events.
* Product Marketing Create and refine product positioning and messaging to differentiate the Nuance offer and establish market leadership.
* Demand Generation Create materials and programs to drive interest in our offers and establish a strong early-stage pipeline.
* Sales Enablement Educate our sales team on key offers. Support the selling process with appropriate sales tools that address key concerns throughout the buying cycle. Build an expert community including marketing, sales, presales, consulting and professional services organizations.
* Deal support Work with account representatives to devise sales strategies and support them in customer meetings
* Public Relations Be an expert spokesperson for press and analyst briefings, at events and through published bylines and blog posts. Be prepared to amplify thought leadership through social media.
* Offer definition Create horizontal and industry-specific solutions built on our market-leading portfolio of proactive outreach products and services
* Offer launch Plan and execute the internal and external launch of key products and solutions
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12+ with Bachelor s Degree: 8 years with a Master s degree; 5 years with PhD
* B2B product marketing experience, with familiarity in one of the following areas preferred: call center, speech recognition, virtual assistants, artificial intelligence, or SaaS-based software. An additional 2+ years in a field-facing role is highly valued
* Strategic marketing & product planning experience
* Channel marketing experience
* Ability to create well-thought through, integrated marketing plans
* Ability to express the value of complex solutions in simple, compelling terms founded on the business value to customers.
* Must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to style-shift in order to accommodate different audiences executive, sales, analysts, peers, and press
* A history of creating and developing offers, and driving them successfully into a target market
* Analytical and business skills, with the ability to craft and justify relevant offers
* Fortitude in working with ambiguous situations, new problems, and large matrixed work groups
* Willing to travel variable but required- 25% maximum at certain times
Preferred Skills: Candidates would have Enterprise software product marketing experience in both emerging technologies and mature markets, and some experience in channel marketing
Education: Bachelor s degree in a relevant field, MBA (or equivalent) highly valued
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.