Senior Statistical Programmer (Home Based)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Statistical Programmer is an excellent opportunity for Programmers to show case their leadership skills by managing programming operations on unique clinical trials utilizing cutting edge technology. The Sr. Statistical Programmer will act as a technical mentor on their global team functions and QC of mapped and analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures. The selected candidate will represent PAREXEL and function as an external and internal customer liaison. The Sr. Statistical Programmer will also assists in managing project budgets and tracking project specific performance metrics.
We are looking for Statistical Programmers who have 5 plus years of experience, who have worked as a Lead on clinical trials and has the ability to represent PAREXEL and build relationships with clients and sponsors.
- Uses SAS software (BASE, STAT, GRAPH, MACRO) for the production of well formatted datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and outputs requested (e.g., patient profiles) per programming specifications, Statistical Analysis Plan, and other study related documentation.
- Negotiates and establishes accurate time estimates for completion of study programming activities with internal team members and Statistical Programming management and completes project programming activities within timeframe allotted.
- As the Lead Statistical Programmer, directs the programming activities of other programming personnel, and monitors progress on programming deliverables.
- Performs Quality Control to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements. Works with Programmer, Biostatistician, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
- Anticipates and addresses potential programming issues, reflects forethought, establishes the basis for efficient programming, accurately defines all variables to be accepted by peer review and sponsor/requestor with little rework
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope.
- Interact with Sponsors as the key contact with regard to statistical programming issues.
- Provide technical support and advice to the internal team.Qualifications
- 5 plus years experience with leading clinical trials
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant Clinical Trial industry experience.EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.