Senior Process Engineer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: Senior Process Engineer - 6946
LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH
COMPENSATION: $95,000 - 105,000 Salary, plus Full Benefits package, Relocation package
Company: Innovative and industry leading manufacturer of metal fabricated products. Company is growing nicely in sales and market share. This company strives for undisputed leadership in total quality with customer-focused service and responsiveness. It is a company that knows what it's doing and where it's heading. This is a fast-paced operations with a dynamic engineering team. Career growth opportunity for you is high as they strive to help employees develop their careers by focusing on and giving priority to internal promotions, training, certifications and career enhancing opportunities.
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for process engineering to include - continuous improvement initiatives, project management, productivity, process controls, capital equipment projects and implement Lean manufacturing tools and initiatives. Also, your leadership will be needed to oversee process engineers. Bottom line - we seek one who will have a lot of floor presence and can identify and eliminate problems and implement process improvements.
What the company is looking for:
* Bachelor's degree - Engineering preferred
* Servant-Leader attributes and aptitude for leadership advancement
* Experience in a manufacturing environment - metal fabrication preferred
* Root cause and problem solving process experience
* Process Improvement and Project management experience
* Capital projects - mechanical and electrical aptitude
* Solid communication, organization and time management skills
* Six Sigma / Lean tools and TPM tools, a plus