Senior Process Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Process Engineer
North Atlantic Consumer Products - Family Care / Jenks, OK at Kimberly-Clark
Organization Description: For more than a century people around the world have chosen Kimberly-Clark family care brands for value and performance. Our products include Kleenex, Cottonelle, Scott, and Viva.
Senior Process Engineer
Requisition No. 757433
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Senior Process Engineer to provide leadership of process optimization and OEE improvement projects as part of the of the Tissue Manufacturing Asset Optimization engineering team in Jenks, OK.
Process Engineers at Kimberly-Clark initiate, design, develop, optimize, and problem solve manufacturing processes in a manner that meets safety, quality, and operational performance expectations. The Process Engineer for this role will provide leadership and creativity in design, development, optimization and problem solving of tissue and/or towel products. Candidates must have expertise across multiple technologies and will have a demonstrated ability to effectively provide specific project work direction to a broad range of team members. The incumbent reports to the Tissue Manufacturing AO Engineering Manager and receives direction in the form of general project objectives.
Sector Management, Project Sponsors, Staff Engineering, Portfolio Leaders, Mill Leadership, and Mill Asset Teams
The Senior Process Engineer for this role will provide leadership and creativity in the design, development, start-up, optimization and ongoing support of OEE improvement initiatives and projects. Candidates must have expertise across multiple technologies and will have a demonstrated ability to effectively provide specific project work direction to a broad range of team members. The incumbent reports to the Tissue Manufacturing AO Engineering Manager and receives direction in the form of general project and asset objectives.
* Carry out all job responsibilities in a safe manner. Develop equipment and processes that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Provide for the safety and well-being of operators, maintenance, and other personnel.
* Lead single or multiple product or process improvement projects with a financial scope of up to $30 million from conception through commercialization.
* Provide functional leadership and creativity in the initiation of design, development, and optimization of UCTAD manufacturing equipment and processes to meet unit objectives.
* Develop knowledge and skills so as to be recognized for expertise and functional leadership in application of engineering principles, scientific analysis and project management while providing advice and counsel to others.
* Seek, recognize, define and solve problems to achieve unit objectives. Identify complex technical issues to determine root cause.
* Develop others within the areas of expertise.
* Candidates must possess a Bachelor's or advanced degree in Industrial, Chemical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Pulp & Paper from an accredited college or university and 8-12 years of experience in a variety of technical or operational assignments.
* Strong experience using manufacturing analysis tools, such as: statistical process control, design of experiments, process capability studies, Six Sigma and lean manufacturing.
* A recognized expert in UCTAD manufacturing and converting processes with a demonstrated ability to translate that knowledge into execution of process and capacity improvements in major capital and empty wallet projects.
* A demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve project results within required timeframes.
* Experience coaching other engineers.
* 12+ years of experience in a variety of plant and staff assignments, including maintenance and operations.
* Experience and expertise with Kimberly-Clark Family Care engineering technology, procedures, processes and products.
* Experience working with external technical service providers.
* Evidence of continuing self-development.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support outside of country. This role is available for in-country relocation only.
Primary Location USA-OK-Jenks
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time