Senior Procurement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 3/10/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis is seeking to add a Senior Procurement Manager to our team. The Senior Procurement Manager has responsibility for leading, proposing and implementing Category plans on the categories or sub-categories under his/her responsibility and implementing Sourcing plans for the categories and sub-categories under his/her responsibility across the US. The ideal candidate will have a combined total of 10-15 years of Procurement and Life Sciences industry experience.
* Ensures strong relationships with business stakeholders and be aligned with agreed upon category and business goals.
* Development of relevant category and sourcing strategies for (sub)categories under management
* Development and implementation of Sourcing plans, including sourcing of large projects.
* Oversee a team of pharmaceutical procurement specialists including schedule and work load management.
* Schedule and manage the procurement team to ensure on-time delivery of RFP packages and Final Bid Analysis
* Develop scopes of work based off technical packages and discussions with Client.
* Provide guidance to client in setting a procurement strategy for project and across the North American Portfolio.
* Oversee the development of bid packages for engineering, construction services, and equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
* Provide oversight of the bid process including participating in scope review meetings with contractors, provide scope clarification, and review vendor bids.
* Complete final bid negotiations, develop commercial bid tabulations, and write Recommendations for Award for client approval.
* Develop and manage key supplier relationships.
* Develop and maintain monthly reports for each project and report expenditures against the approved budget.
* Help to recognize program level savings by recognizing synergies across multiple projects and leveraging these to provide our client savings.
* Coordinate and communicate with an international procurement team.
* Provide reporting to Client and Program team.
* Liaises with procurement professionals in other areas and countries to align where appropriate.
* Is aware of industry trends and best practices and applies these whenever appropriate
* BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or Procurement. Master s Degree Preferred
* Advanced computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and ERP applications
* Ability to communicate using English language both orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate in Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred but required
* Ability to travel: Less than 25%
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Project Controls and Scheduling
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.