Senior Procurement Sourcing Specialist - Chemicals
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
FPC of Shore Region
Spring Valley, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR PROCUREMENT SOURCING SPECIALIST-CHEMICALS
Our client is the leading global manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products specializing in personal care, hygiene and cleaning products. We are currently searching for a Senior Procurement Sourcing Specialist to join their Procurement team at their Corporate Headquarters in New York.
* Contribute to the development of category plan and sourcing strategies for all chemical material groups
* Handles requests for quotes, proposals and bid processes
* Negotiate commercial terms, execute and manage supply contracts
* Function to deliver on cost savings, risk mitigation projects and supplier innovation
* Collaborate with SO Lead/support efforts to enhance the value of Sourcing
* Ensure sourcing guidelines are understood and adhered to
* Extend the reach of Sourcing by exercising appropriate influence within project teams, new product development teams and peers
* Bachelor's degreeREQUIRED, MBA highly desirable
* Five (5) years operational procurement experience; preferably in CPG environment
* Two (2) plus years of strategic sourcing experience
* Proficient with BPCS
* Strong use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
* Excellent project management skills
* Knowledge of chemical manufacturers market
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Confidentiality is always respected. Your resume will never be forwarded to anyone without your permission.