This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT WEBER SHANDWICK:
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 78 cities across 34 countries with a network extending to 126 cities in 81 countries. The firms diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work, including being honored as PRWeeks Global Agency of the Year in 2015 and 2016, an Ad Age A-List Agency in 2014 and 2015, and The Holmes Reports Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2015. Weber Shandwick and its Prime unit have won a combined 25 Cannes Lions since 2009. Weber Shandwick was also named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2014 and 2015 and PRWeek in 2013 and 2014. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our staff as a Senior Producer with Weber Shandwick.
This position will be responsible for the development of original video content concepts and approaches, oversee multiple projects through execution, and collaborate with a team of digital cinematographers, editors, and animators. The Senior Producer will contribute to the development of digital and marketing strategies, drive collaboration between video creative, and design teams, while inspiring teammates at all levels. This individual will also provide the best in service and relationship management to our clients.
The successful candidate will need to be able to take a client brief, conceptualize an idea, work closely with a team to develop it fully, budget it and successfully pitch ideas to Weber Shandwick client account teams and the clients themselves. This position will bring creativity and expertise to each project, supervising shoots and oversee post-production to ensure the final product is in line with client expectations and within budget.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conceptualize video, animation and motion graphic ideas based on and within a client brief
* Write scripts, video treatments and have a deep understanding and previous experience in producing video, animation and motion graphic storyboards
* Successfully articulate conceptual video ideas to account teams and clients to grow our video practice
* Take responsibility for all pre-production tasks, including budgeting and leading pre-production meetings where appropriate
* Lead shoots and be able to take on the roles of director, interviewer, and client liaison as the shoot requires. In this capacity you should be prepared to undertake a reasonable amount of travel as the need arises and to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends
* Supervise all post-production processes to ensure a quality final product, on time, on budget and exceeding client expectations
* Take the lead in liaising with client and account teams, other studio team members and project management staff to ensure final assets consistently answer the brief in terms of commercial and brand requirements
* Produce award winning work
* Share information, ideas and best practice with other team members
* Participate in digital team meetings, providing input and opinion into the future direction of the business and taking on actions and tasks as required to help the business achieve its future objectives
* 7-10 years of professional experience, including 5-7 years as a producer responsible for developing original content and guiding pieces from conception through delivery
* Outstanding presentation skills to successfully present program recommendations and establish trusted relationships with senior clients
* A proven upbeat and enthusiastic team member with the ability to collaborate with senior leadership and inspire junior producers and editors
* Highly organized and able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
* Extensive understanding of editing software capabilities, and familiarity in working with an editor to shape a compelling story in post-production
* Experience in pre-production planning and directing shoots
* Experience working in a live broadcast environment and online streaming projects
* Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as necessary
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.