Senior Producer (Charlotte, NC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR PRODUCER
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions, in Charlotte, NC. As a Sr. Producer, you will report directly to the Resident Managing Director.
YOUR IMPACT AS A SENIOR PRODUCER
* Provide leadership to organize internal industry and product resources to develop Aon s value proposition and strategic plan.
* Sells complex services/solutions and may be selling to a C-Suite level at prospects.
* Emphasis on cross-selling all Aon solutions.
* Identifies, develops and cultivates prospects for Aon solutions and positions Aon to win the work.
* Ability to uncover and identify prospect needs is critical.
* Leads team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
* Often leads cooperative effort among members of a project team to deliver results.
* Able to influence outcomes beyond the scope of their individual function.
* Must possess knowledge of the insurance industry and our products and services.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Minimum of 5 years within a new business development role in the Risk Insurance Industry
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
* Strong proven sales track record
* Active P&C license
* Active Life and Health license is preferred, but not required.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2419865
CATEGORY: Business Development/Sales Group
LOCATION: United States, NC, Charlotte