This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWeber Shandwick is an award winning studio of writers, designers, producers, strategists, and storytellers and we create content for the world's biggest global brands go on, check out one of our highlight reels.
Were looking for a breakthrough, creative production talent to join our NYC team as a Senior Creative Producer. You will put your logistical, and creative skills to work producing compelling multimedia content. You are looking for the opportunity to develop your career in production, within the growing channels of digital.
* 5 years managing a range of broadcast / still / content projects. Broadcast and Post experience is preferred
* Have a creative eye for detail, and head for resourceful problem solving solutions
* Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks/budgets of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
* A rolodex of local vendors, to tap for a variety of projects types
* Team player - high energy level, and willingness to do whatever it takes to bring the project in on time and budget
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* An awesome, collaborative attitude and a drive to do breakthrough work
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.