This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou have 6 years experience in agency broadcast production. Youre a creative problem solver capable of handling budgets in all ranges and productions for digital, social media and traditional channels. You have strong leadership skills and an interest in mentoring, managing and handling the business side of production. A people person, youre great with internal teams and external clients. Some experience with interactive/digital projects is preferred. THE ROLE
* Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production activities
* Know and execute project planning, scoping, and scheduling
* Understand budget/burn-rate management
* Handle external vendor sourcing and management
* Participate in technical, strategic, and creative development
* Communicate clearly and partner closely with creative and account teams
* Provide input on choice of production vendors
* Have knowledge of up-and-coming production vendors
* Utilize and manage internal editorial facility for appropriate projects