Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Design and develop toys from concept, idea sketch, presentation and to production
* Generate sketches, renderings, control drawings, to conduct model reviews and artwork directions
* Conduct researches on new technologies, materials, production processes and trends, in order to support product development process
* Work with various parties and ensure efficient design and development processes
Experience, Education & Skills
* Higher Diploma or above in Design or related discipline
* Minimum 5 years of product design experience preferably from toys industry
* Good sketching, rendering and drafting techniques
* Hands on experience in 2D and 3D design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Product Designer
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie , Hot Wheels , Fisher-Price and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with nearly 30,000 employees worldwide, offices located in 40 countries and products sold in 150 nations. Mattel has been named as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
Mattel Operations Asia (Hong Kong Office) has been awarded Caring Company by Hong Kong Council of Social Service since 2005. We are committed to workforce diversity with equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career with a toy leader, join us and let's play and grow together!