Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager will lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products with our automotive partners. The Senior Product Manager will manage and drive partner programs to expand the Telogis offering for both factory built-in and aftermarket plug-in fleet management SaaS solutions, to provide insight into driver behavior, vehicle metrics, and diagnostics. This person will be responsible for establishing a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
* Manage overall OEM program effectiveness and communicate at a leadership level
* Define product and solution requirements, providing direction to technology and professional services teams
* Develop and own the OEM partner roadmap to deliver next generation products and services
* Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
* Provide support to marketing and sales in the creation of collateral, messaging, training, pricing, trade shows, and product demonstrations
* Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
* Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
* Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
* Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
* 8+ years experience in a product management role in software products
* Proven experience leading products for a Software as a Service (SAAS) company
* Proven experience with customer segmentation and pricing
* Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a self-starter approach and outgoing personality
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills at senior management level
* Outstanding leadership skills
* Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
* Exceptional data skills
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (MBA is a plus)
Why work for us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.