Senior Product Manager Commercial Vacuum Packaging 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Product Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and work with some of the best product development teams in our industry. We have a culture of team work and ethical behavior. We roll up our sleeves and work hard to design and develop products that have been pleasing customers for more than a century.
* Create and implement an accelerated marketing and sales business strategy for vacuum packaging equipment and consumables
* Effective leadership of cross-functional teams to create and develop new products
* Partner with sales team to develop and implement industry, channel, and key customer strategies
* Drive product innovation by targeting unmet user needs
* Develop product marketing communications, working with cross functional commercial marketing and consumer marketing teams
* A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
* 6-10 years relevant experience in product management, including several years in direct vacuum packaging
* Strong experience in strategic development and marketing related to new products, specifically with commercial vacuum packaging equipment or consumer vacuum packaging appliances
* Proven record of effectively managing cross-functional teams
* Strong team leadership, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
* Ability to travel, up to 25%
* Strong analytical skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Experience working with Asian suppliers
The successful candidate will be a creative, results driven self-starter with a strong work ethic, excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills, and will have demonstrated the ability to work independently and use good judgment. Candidate can come from housewares, kitchen systems, cooking, steaming, frying, grilling products, and vacuum packaging, serveware, dinnerware, tabletop, food storage and kitchen home organization products.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Military Veterans, minorities, females, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/ProtectedVets/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity