Senior Product Manager, Computational Programming 9/9/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively to develop and prioritize our roadmap and programming backlog
* Define clear, concise product requirements and create simple, yet thorough specifications
* Drive music engineering, analytics, and science teams to increase engagement with our personalized radio and interactive listening products
* Collaborate across Engineering, Science, Product, and Marketing teams to create, design and launch music recommendation products
* Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
* Report out to company stakeholders on progress toward and results from new product and experiment launches
* 7+ years related technology experience
* Proven success building consumer-facing personalized digital products
* Experience with machine learning, recommender systems, and science driven product development
* Expertise in product development, data-driven decision making and proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Comprehensive knowledge of various digital music business models and competing products including on-demand and personalized radio
* Exceptional analytical abilities and technical experience
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.