Senior Product Manager, Electronic Payments
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
M & T Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Sr. Product Manager, Electronic Payments
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY, Baltimore, MD, Wilmington, DE
- Responsible for defining annual product plans, three year product road-map, and projects for ACH and next generation Digital Payment initiatives
- Initiate new Business Cases that justify new products and provide consistent leadership with strategic direction when interacting with senior managers (Product, Sales, Systems and Operations)
- Initiate, develop and implement annual product plans for client payment needs and fraud protection services
- Proactively design marketing Channel objectives, programs, and Sales materials for the promotion of new products
- Consult with sales force, vendors, and external clients on meeting particular customer needs
- Lead all aspects of new product implementation, including feasibility, cost estimation, client requirements, marketing, communication plan, agreements, and sales campaigns
- Initiate and lead vendor assessments (rankings) that needed for new product improvements
- Write detailed business requirements that meet client needs
- Supervise Product Manager that supports current ACH and Fraud payment services
- Understand and manage delivery channel cost, pricing, revenue, profitability, and risk
- Potential Acquisition involvement
- Ensure regulatory rule compliance for products
- Champion client experience (web usability)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* Bachelors Degree or in lieu of a bachelors degree, 10 years relevant work experience.
* Five years in Product Management, Marketing, Telecommunications Management, or Technology.
* Five years leading Treasury Management, Payments, or Internet Banking products.
* Attention to deep detail, deliver quality documentation, and strong presentation skills.
* Experience in prior implementations of new products and timely follow-through on variety of tasks.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a broad variety of people in a leadership capacity.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
* Masters Degree
* Ten (10) years in Product Management or Technology directly related to Treasury Management Payments.
* Five (5) years Commercial Banking experience.
* Demonstrated accounting or finance skills to support both financial analysis (eg, NPV, revenue, projections, budget, etc.) and understanding client Treasury needs
* Experience developing strategic plans and marketing analyses.
* Excellent writing ability
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M&T Bank Corporation does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas. M&T Bank Corporation has policies and procedures in place to promote a drug free workplace.