Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4844 Senior Product Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Product Manager
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Maximize the inter-product synergies between ShareFile, Citrix’s file sharing and document workflow engine, and other Citrix product lines.
- Enable a global channel of sales makers, technical partners and service providers to succeed with the complete Citrix product portfolio through extensive customer and field interaction.
- Guide R&D teams from multiple product lines in understanding overall product strategy and the specific feature requirements which make Citrix products go “better together”.
- Inspire and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to increase sales and active use of multi-product solutions.
- Engage with Citrix’s executive team for strategy, execution and market discussions.
- Conduct market validation activities, such as customer prospect interviews and market analysis as part of new product or service planning.
- Lead the company product process involved from conception to release for major and minor launches, with emphasis on interactions within the Research and Development department.
- Drive and own the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
- Drive strategic initiatives to place decision making close to the customer, using feedback to inform tactical and strategic decisions.
- Drive cross-team analysis and telemetry to make data-driven decisions.
- Conduct focused market and customer research regarding product acceptance, usage and success and integrate results directly into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep and broad understanding of Citrix product technologies.
- Support the customer base with escalations and customer elevated issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management, or a related field such as Product Marketing, Engineering, or Sales Engineering.
- Understanding of the complete Citrix product portfolio, including Citrix Cloud, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile, NetScaler and ShareFile.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise IT security and compliance requirements.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure-as-a-service providers
- Excellent organization, presentation and communications skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple product releases
- Expertise in planning, requirements gathering, and managing multiple priorities
- Solid understanding of cross-functional needs and ability to think broadly as well as long-term
- Recognized as a leader/go-to point for engineering and marketing teams
- Strategic thinking that influences process improvement and standards
Product Lifecycle Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.