Sr Product Manager (Mobile Infrastructure Security) - 8032
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 6/7/2017
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
PALO ALTO NETWORKS is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks reinvented the enterprise firewall, growing from a start-up to a multi-billion-dollar company. PAN's Threat Prevention Cloud Services leverage the latest developments in big data, machine learning, virtualization, high-density storage, and distributed systems to enable threat analysis at a scale never seen before. Our cloud services, in conjunction with the reach of our firewalls deployed in tens of thousands of networks across the globe, create a data platform which no other enterprise security company has ever built. The size and complexity of the data we are dealing with is in line with some of the largest Internet companies.
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As the Mobile Infrastructure Security Product Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will be responsible for driving our Mobile Infrastructure Security product strategy and innovation.
In addition to your own creativity, you will also rely on interaction with customers and partners to understand requirements and needs. You will be expected to deliver product functionality for Mobile Infrastructure Security that continues to advance Palo Alto Networks level of innovation. You will be involved throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection, and tactical activities.
Other responsibilities include collaborating with Product Marketing to create product related sales and marketing materials; evangelizing the products and product strategy both internally and externally.
* Product management of Mobile Infrastructure Security products and features
* Market and customer analysis, feature requirements development, business case, collateral, and product positioning
* Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from engineering to sales
* Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism and requirements gathering
* Feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making
* Minimum 5 years of relevant Service Provider Product Management experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience with the following technologies, i.e. FW, IPS, NAT, IPSec, DNS, DPI, GTP, LTE
* Prior working experience with answering RFIs/RFPs
* Security Certifications is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong desire to build world-class technology and take ownership of the full product life cycle
* Demonstrable track record of success
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.