Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_Awarded the industry's top honors every year since 1994, Davalyn Corporation is one of the most reliable names in the recruiting industry. Founder Richard K. Sinay opened the company's doors on December 18, 1989 and has since become a model to offices nationwide emphasizing the important principles of professionalism, hard work, and accurate representation in creating lasting client partnerships._
_Davalyn's recruiting services are fueled first and foremost by highly skilled, expert search consultants. With a combined total of more than 50 years of professional experience, their hands-on knowledge and industry expertise has helped us earn a reputation as one of the most dependable firms in the business._
Search underway for a SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER to join our client, a leading pharmaceutical company. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and developing product strategy, promotional, sales and product improvement plans, as well as providing input and leadership behind portfolio pipeline and business development deals in order to achieve and sustain optimal sales and profit results.
SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Identifying and assessing marketplace and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and opportunities; identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans in support of continuous brand growth
* Leading the implementation of brand management process
* Collaborating with cross-functional departments, as well as providing insight/input into potential business development deals by working closely with the VP U.S. Business Development
* Ensuring solid understanding of customer insight and applying customer knowledge to marketing strategies in alignment with brand objectives
* Prioritizing resource allocation, deploying resources strategically and monitoring budget to ensure execution and efficient use of resources across all brands
* Demonstrating brand ownership and performance
* Consistently championing brand objectives in all stakeholder communications
* Developing and driving marketing insight and optimization of product performance, developing and implementing annual brand business plan for assigned products, and analyzing and interpreting primary and secondary marketing data to support product strategy and monitor performance
* Collaborating with sales management, sales operations, legal, regulatory and product development departments to ensure cross functional unity of goals and priorities
* Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA preferred
* 10+ years in progressive sales and brand marketing management/marketing experience within the pharmaceuticals industry required
* Experience marketing a Dermatology product is preferred