Senior Product Manager - Networking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we're growing!
Support Lenovo Enterprise Business Group (EBG) in defining and delivering networking products through their Lifecycle from Plan until EOL. Implements marketing plans for Networking products through market research, competitive analysis, channel and customer engagement.
* Product positioning, competitive analysis (features & pricing), content creation and developing sales tools
* Identify principal markets and develop go-to-market plans for penetrating these markets by working with marketing and sales
* Act as the marketing representative on the Offering Delivery Team to ensure that all marketing deliverables are completed throughout the announce process
* Monitor the life cycle of their respective products to ensure sales growth as well as timely transitions to new technology
* Work with geography counterparts to provide clear and effective marketing messages to drive the sales Lenovo Networking products
* Meet with clients to discuss networking requirements and solutions
* 5+ years of Product Marketing Experience
* Minimum of 1 year working within the Networking market
* Excellent writer and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Customer satisfaction mindset
* Goal oriented, organized, self-motivated, creative, have a strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team with sales, R&D, finance and operations
* Proficient in English
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.