Senior Product Manager 9/2/2016
Pleasant Prairie, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Uline - Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you.
Senior Product Manager
Location: CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. Senior Product Managers are a driving force leading the way.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2015 America's Best Employers award.
* Successfully lead a team of product managers and associates.
* Develop effective negotiation strategies with manufacturers to maintain Uline's competitive advantage.
* Lead the new product selection process and establish challenging goals.
* Utilize customer feedback data to determine a decisive course of action.
* Master your product market and industry - understand what's happening now and tomorrow.
* 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Global and Domestic Sourcing, or Direct Marketing with a great track record.
* Driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing in the Distributor environment.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Strong attention to detail that drives the big picture.
* Bachelor's degree. MBA PREFERRED.
* Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
* State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous paid time off.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* 3 bonus programs.