Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren t just nice words, they re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to what if ? As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you re into all that too, we re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Product Manager or Senior Product Manager to support one of our innovative Integrated Fluidic Circuit-based platforms in our Single-cell Genomics product portfolio. This individual will lead and manage instrument and application development programs from inception to commercialization and beyond. The successful candidate will work closely with all functional groups within our business to ensure we meet and exceed our technical, marketing, commercial and financial expectations and maintain our position as the premier provider of single-cell genomics solutions.
- Intrigued by the idea of strengthening our reputation as the world leader in single-cell analysis
- Passionate about creating cutting edge scientific solutions
- Inspired by an opportunity to lead a revolution in biological science
- Excited by the opportunity to work alongside the best talent in the industry
- Understand the market dynamics, demands and opportunities within the single-cell genomics space and translate these understandings into a pipeline of R&D and marketing activity.
- Identify opportunities to exploit differentiated competitive value for our customers and translate these requirements into unique solutions for our customers
- Generate business and marketing plans that include key product messaging, positioning and pricing that will guide the evolution of our single-cell genomics business
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop, commercialize, and market both new and existing single-cell genomics products
- Engage, motivate and inspire our global commercial teams to promote and sell our products
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond work
- Five years of hands on experience with a genomic instrument platform
- At least two years experience in Product Management
- Successfully lead cross-functional teams to develop and commercialize new genomics products through the entire development cycle
- A passion for working independently and winning as a team
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and communication skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate a global commercial channel through personal one on one interactions and through global marketing initiatives