Senior Product Manager
Dex One Interactive - Santa Monica, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Do you have what it takes to create new products, analyzeour business, and work with a top-notch digital development team If so, join the company that is shaping the future ofonline marketing solutions. In this critical role, not only will you streamline an entire process of getting products in the door, but also put your fingerprint on the technicaldesign supporting a highly visible product line in the innovation engine of the company. In addition, you will also have strategic and tactical responsibility for product management. If you are a Product Manager who thrives in an Agile environment and embraces the opportunity for new products and ideas, then take this challenge at Dex One! Dex One is a leading marketing solutions provider that helps local businesses and their customers connect wherever and whenever they choose to search. The company provides integrated products and services to help its clients establish their digital presence and generate leads, building on its heritage of print-based solutions. Dex One's locally based marketing experts offer a broad network of local marketing solutions including online, mobile and print search solutions, such as DexKnows.com and major search engines. For more information, visit www.DexOne.com.
Based out of our Santa Monica office we are looking for a Senior Product Manager with the following skills:
* A Bachelor's degree is required.
* Fivetoeight years of experience is preferred.
* Experience in new product development, product marketing, or in engineering disciplines.
* Experience in digital product development in an Agile environment.
* Project management and strong organizational skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to Executive level audiences.
What you will be working on:
Participates in strategy formulation for digital products and services, working closely with Product Management to define, assess, and formulate opportunities and initiatives. Serves as an advocate for new product and service initiatives by working closely with Development and other core-stakeholders.
* May lead a team focused on digital product management. Allocates resources to projects and organizes the team. Focuses on employee engagement, performance and productivity.
* Measures and manages overall user and advertiser satisfaction with assigned products. Works closely with Product Management leadership to develop continual improvements to user experience. Supplies business with overall user satisfaction results and provides suggestions into Development teams for enhancements.Responsible for advertiser satisfaction as measured through retention rates, overall spend growth with Interactive and satisfaction scores.