Senior Product ManagerReq-13298
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
San Mateo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCT MANAGEMENT:
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
SAN MATEO, CA
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite is looking for a talented Product Manager to help evolve our Financial Accounting functionality to globally support large and mid-sized businesses. Your responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, gathering and documenting requirements, and working with world-class product teams to design and deliver the features necessary to compete in the global ERP market. This position is critical to the growth and success of NetSuite.
* Deeply understand customer needs through quantitative and qualitative market research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
* Understand and contribute to NetSuite s ERP Financial product strategy. Contribute to the execution of product roadmap to achieve strategic goals for this area.
* Manage and prioritize the product backlog by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
* Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirement documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
* Collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Development, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver great, innovative products to our customers.
* Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience.
* Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment and contribute to a compelling product strategy.
* * 5+ years of related financial accounting product management experience.
* CPA or equivalent professional accounting certification preferred.
* Knowledge of financial accounting business requirements for global, multi-entity companies preferred.
* Self-starter who can work independently as well as with cross-functional teams at our San Mateo headquarter.
* Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver solutions with a great user experience
* Excellent (English) communication skills and the ability to clearly document product requirements / user stories.
* College degree required. Computer science or related technical degree preferred.