Senior Product Marketing Manager, Wildfire - 8064
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a seasoned product marketing professional to take strategic ownership of our innovative threat analysis and intelligence capabilities, WildFire and AutoFocus. You will have the opportunity to drive two of the most important product at Palo Alto Networks, owning the creation and distribution of highly differentiated messaging, value proposition, and go-to-market across the company.
You will lead joint product marketing for:
* WildFire, the most widely deployed malware analysis environment in the industry, continuing the charge, and introducing industry-first capabilities to scale the service to ever-greater heights.
* AutoFocus threat intelligence service, enabling threat analytics, correlation, and prevention workflows, which has been noted as the, fastest ramp in sales [ ] for a new service.
* Drive joint go-to-market and cross-sell/up-sell of WildFire and AutoFocus.
* Launch and ensure rapid adoption of new capabilities in the malware analysis and threat intelligence space.
* Lead content creation, including product documentation, presentations, demos and website content.
* Own enablement and communication to sales, customers, press and analysts.
* Be a spokesperson for the company and products on webcasts, EBCs, industry events, customer 1:1 meetings and more
* Develop and train channel partners on capabilities and competitive differentiation.
* Conduct market analysis on competition, opportunities for growth, and areas of focus for new product features.
* 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field-facing role in information security or network security. Specific experience in sandbox technology, threat analysis and threat intelligence a plus.
* Brought new products to market from inception to launch.
* Demonstrated ability to partner with product management.
* Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions and customer use-cases.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
* Deep knowledge of marketing to and effectively reaching the Enterprise and Fortune 2000 audience.
* Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners will be an essential part of this role
* Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills. No big egos!
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.