Senior Product Marketing Specialis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Independently represent the Marketing desk with internal and external executivelevel stakeholders by providing factual, quality information to support Fannie Mae's business, corporate priorities, strategic initiatives, and fixed-income products
* Lead components of Fannie Mae projects that require fixed-income investor interaction
* Further develop and leverage Fannie Mae's quantitative and qualitative in-house research and analysis capabilities related to domestic and international investors in order to: support the company to deliver upon corporate priorities and strategic initiatives inform a targeted marketing plan for fixed-income products identify key fixed-income institutional investors identify new and non-traditional investor segments and market participants for Fannie Mae's products
* Lead the development of compelling presentation, educational, and research materials to: educate investors and market participants on the performance characteristics of Fannie Mae's fixed-income products educate investors and market participants on the relative value of Fannie Mae's fixed-income products compared to other high quality fixed-income products broaden the distribution of and increase the penetration of Fannie Mae's fixed-income products among targeted investor segments
* Lead investor relations activities by maintaining constructive dialogues with fixedincome institutional investors, dealers, and researchers. Provide market participants with factual, timely and topical information related to Fannie Mae's products
* Lead efforts to provide market participants with factual, timely and topical information related to Fannie Mae's products * Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced members of the team
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* 6-8+ years of related experience xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemasmicrosoft-com:office:office"
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE analyze marketplace trends Excellent presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills - synthesize technical product information into compelling marketing materials and succinctly express key features of programs, products, and disclosures A keen attention to detail
* An understanding of Fannie Mae's role in the mortgage finance system, Fannie Mae's business activities and how they fit together corporately and strategically.
* Proficiency with use of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Generally functions in a lead role by providing technical guidance and direction to colleagues/clients in area(s) of expertise. Develops solutions and resolves the most complex issues, as necessary. Uses knowledge of specialty areas and full knowledge of related disciplines. Work is typically performed without direction. Determines objectives and approaches to assignments.
MUST HAVE REQUREMENT
-Worked in structured products - specifically fixed-income -investor marketing/sales
-ability to design and implement strategic marketing solutions to enhance the end investor experience and to enhance internal processes and workflow
-Experience in defining, designing, and implementing digital strategy solutions and content management strategies and tools to support interaction with the end customer