Senior Product Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global technology leader driving
growth and innovation in the Human and Environmental
Health markets to improve the quality of life. The
company is a leader in the production of analytical
instrumentation used in many facets of the laboratory.
Inorganic Product Specialist
The Inorganic Product Specialist will team with assigned
Sales Specialists to achieve sales goals by providing
technical and application support for Atomic Absorption,
Sample Preparation (Microwave Digestion), Inductively
Coupled Plasma Optical Emission, and Inductively Coupled
Plasma Mass Spectroscopy product lines. The Inorganic PS
is the key technical support person for the Sales
Specialists and customers in the territory providing:
1. Technical product presentations (to individual
prospects and seminar audiences)
2. Customer demonstrations
3. Analyze customer samples,generate professional
reports and present results
4. Propose best solutions for customers analytical
5. Assist in training customers and application
6. Provide ongoing feedback to Inorganic PLL and PM s
on market needs, emerging applications, Product Line
performance and competitive landscape.
* 5 plus years in the Inorganic spectroscopy field
* Applicant must have a thorough working knowledge of
AA, ICP-OES and ICP-MS, including sample preparation
* PhD [preferred] or Bachelor or Masters with 5 to 10
years of experience.
* A mix of scientific expertise and customer focus
with excellent communication skills are a required.
* Travel requirement can be as much as 50%.
% of Travel Required : 30-40%