Senior Program Analyst NFDCCO-2012-002
Applied Research Associates, Inc. - Arlington, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Applied Research Asso... Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Arlington, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Senior (15+ years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Applied Research Associates (ARA), Inc has an immediate need for a full-time Senior Program Analyst in our Crystal City Office, located in Arlington, VA. The successful applicant will conduct research, assemble data, facilitate requirements definition process, participate in the development of innovative concepts, development of strategic plans, and prepare reports and presentations in support of program objectives. This person must be able to think creatively and challenge conventional thinking over a wide variety of government related projects focusing on better ways to leverage related efforts across DoD programs to meet objectives for greater integration and inter-operability. This requires someone who has strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities that can thrive in a cross-functional setting. Senior Analysts duties include supporting operational and technical assessments of technology and operational concept developments/demonstrations, and capability fielding in the following areas:
- Physical Security
- Personnel Security
- Anti-terrorism and force protection
- Installation Access Control
Senior Analysts will be responsible for analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of capability/technology demonstration programs, its program management, and execution effectiveness.
Data collection, research, interviewing senior officials, program analysis, concept development, strategic planning, preparation and delivery of presentations, and technical report writing
- Create clear and concise presentations to support complex organizational and systems integration relationships within the DoD
- Must be able to translate complex client needs into simple, straightforward tasks
- Must be able to conduct in-depth investigative research, interviews and data collection
- Have excellent communication skills with appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Create forward-thinking, conceptual solutions for clients in a professional manner.
- Take initiative to launch projects and build approaches to meeting objectives with only minimal direction
- Work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple projects with evolving requirements.
- Self manage schedules, tasks, and the tracking and billing of time to clients.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, science or information systems technology
- 15-20 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with DoD roles and missions, and organizational structure
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the DoD acquisition process
- Working knowledge and understanding of DoD planning, programming and budgeting process
- Innovative and fresh thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize numerous assignments
- Organized individual, with prioritization and time management skills
- Candidate must have or be able to obtain a Department of Defense Clearance
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, especially interviewing skills
- He/she must be able to function in a team-oriented environment and be able to interact professionally with employees and management at all levels.
- Currently posses a DoD issued security clearance
- Military service and/or government experience within DoD,
- Acquisition training and advanced military studies
** Please respond with a resume and a statement of interest in this position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer