Senior Program Manager - 1761
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 6/15/2017
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Program Manager Colorado Springs, CO
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Provide logistics expertise and technical and programmatic support to programs.
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation.
* Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts.
* Develop, plan, and implement life cycle support strategies and analysis.
* Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning.
* Provide on-site support for shipping and ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations.
* Provide sustaining engineering expertise in the execution of meeting CDD requirements and the development of the obsolescence roadmaps and solutions to resolve obsolescence related deficiencies.
* Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
* Review, lead, perform and/or provide relevant input on design documentation, requirements documents, Engineering Change Proposals, PWSs, sparing plans, parts lists and inventories, TSRAs, LPDs, LCSPs, enabling concepts, concept of operations, system training plans, training material and ensure technical and support requirements that are addressed as part of all procurements.
* Oversee and facilitate sustainment budgets.
* Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
* Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums.
* Support development of TOs by the Government and analyze prime contractor provided technical documents.
* Travel to Outside Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) locations upon government direction.
Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field AND 10 years experience OR minimum 20 years DoD acquisition, logistics, sustainment experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.