Senior Program Manager - 1768 9/9/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
King George, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Program Manager Dahlgren, VA
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Provide logistics expertise and technical and programmatic support.
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation.
* Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts.
* Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning.
* Provide on-site support for shipping and ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations.
* Provide sustaining engineering expertise in the execution of meeting CDD requirements and the development of the obsolescence roadmaps and solutions to resolve obsolescence related deficiencies.
* Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
* Review, lead, perform and/or provide relevant input on design documentation, requirements documents, Engineering Change Proposals, PWSs, sparing plans, parts lists and inventories, TSRAs, LPDs, LCSPs, enabling concepts, concept of operations, system training plans, training material and ensure technical and support requirements that are addressed as part of all procurements.
* Oversee and facilitate sustainment budgets for program managers.
* Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
* Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums to ensure alignment of weapon system sustainment with operational community needs.
* Support development of TOs by the Government and analyze prime contractor provided technical documents.
* Travel to Outside Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) locations upon government direction.
Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics, or related field AND10 yrs experience OR minimum 20 yrs DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.