Senior Programmer Analyst 8/31/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION: -
* 10+ years of software development experience
* 5 - 10Years' experience with RPG IV, RPG Free, DB2 and the AS/400 (must be recent)
* Design, Code & System Testing Experience (full cycle)
* Strong SQL skills
* Strong Advanced DB2 Programming
* Experience in using DBU
* Knowledge of SW Development Methodology
* Client facing experience
* Work closely with the Account Manager to handle day-to-day operational requests, production issues and enhancement requests.
* Design, Code and Test systems solutions based on requirement specifications. Review and interpret business requirements document.
* Maintain system documentation (both within the code and within technical design documents) to enable ease of analysis for future development.
* Participates in the planning, design, development, and implementation of information solutions to address business opportunities.
* Develop, maintain and troubleshoot programs written in RPG/400 environment.
* Provide guidance and support for the AS400 environment.
* Analyses System issues and design, code and test system solutions which will resolve the issue.
* Analyses requirements and determine how it will affect new or existing systems
* Create a positive and professional business relationship.