Senior Project Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExcellent opportunity to use your engineering talents to support a growing manufacturing company.
* Providing leadership for product development and launch for both the customer and the product;
* Understanding all customer requirements for the project, communicating them to the team, and ensuring that the team meets or exceeds expectations;
* Ensuring adherence to the project plans and schedules through meetings, follow-up documents, managing issues, facilitating team members jobs, and involving management support in overcoming problems;
* Budgeting, tracking and controlling all project costs;
* Authorizing and controlling any changes in the program;
* Serving as the main contact for all communications.
EDUCATION: 4-yearengineering or technical degreerequired.
* 6+ years of experience in project engineering, program management, design, product development, sales, quality experience;
* Automotive industry or plastics experience highly preferred;
* Class A experience such as steering wheels, consoles, lamps, etc. (visible products);
* Experience leading the program or product development from award through launch;
* Organizational, planning and problem solving skills;
* Ability to balance multiple priorities;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.