Senior Project Engineer-Horizontal Directional Drilling Design (HDD)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
-Coordinate engineering/design execution, planning, and interface and ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget
-Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial projects environmental review, and project control system
-Coordinate with project engineers and other discipline engineers and ensure consistency in execution of project management activities
-Organize and conduct project meetings and technical and progress reviews. Candidate Specification The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Engineering
- 10 or more years of detailed HDD engineering design experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment
- P.E. license
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Strong technical and design skills
- Proficiency in the following required: HDD feasibility, reporting, geotechnical investigations, soil borings/sampling, laboratory testing parameters, conceptual and detailed design, design and construction specifications, field workspace and logistical requirements, constructability, and construction inspection
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; and, deal with complex issues and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to prepare and interpret design reports, recognize problems and define and evaluate solutions
- Ability to contribute to business growth..