Senior Engineer, Stamping and Finishing, NPI - Sheridan, AR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Engineer, Stamping and Finishing NPI - Sheridan, AR
Are you an individual who constantly drives success and inspires others to do the same? Then this is the job for you! As the Senior Engineer - NPI, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. Responsible for the integration of new components products into the Arkansas Faucets facility, you will be the go-to individual and a team leader in the continued growth of one of the world's most recognized faucets brands.
In your role as the key integrator in the transition of new products from design to manufacturing, you will work closely with New Product Development, the Design for Excellence Engineering engineers, and the manufacturing team and management within AFO regarding stamping, finishing and coatings. You will partner with the plant Engineering Managers and teams to achieve the best possible manufacturing methodology to achieve the three major goals of quality, cost and delivery for all new components and products.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* B.S. degree from an engineering discipline OR engineering technology program preferred.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience as project manager in a manufacturing or new product development organization.
* Must have experience with stamping or finishing using chrome plating, powder coating or similar materials and processes.
* Lean and/or Six Sigma experience, as demonstrated by project or kaizen experience, preferred.
* Must be structured and organized, with an ability to work independently or within a team.
* Experience communicating information at all levels across various functions: written & verbally, concisely and accurately.
* A confident user of Microsoft office software & ERP systems - SAP preferred.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.