Senior Plastics Engineer, NPI - Sheridan, AR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Plastics Engineer, NPI - Sheridan, AR
Are you an experienced Plastics Engineer skilled in injecting molding and new product integration (NPI)? Do you strive for continuous improvement and inspire others to do the same? Then this is the job for you! As the Senior Plastics Engineer, you are responsible for the integration of new components products into the Arkansas Faucets Operations (AFO) facility and will be the go-to individual and a team leader in the continued growth of one of the world's most recognized faucets brands.
In your role as the key integrator in the transition of new products from design to manufacturing execution and the recognized source of information for design for manufacture and assembly, the Sr. Plastics Engineer will work closely with New Product Development, the Design for Excellence Engineering team, the manufacturing team and management within AFO. You will partner with these teams to achieve the best possible manufacturing methodology to meet the three major goals of quality, cost and delivery for all new components and products.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* B.S. degree from an engineering discipline OR engineering technology program required.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience as an engineer in a plastics manufacturing organization.
* Experience with NPI, Plastic Injection Molding and Tooling is strongly preferred.
* Lean and/or Six Sigma experience, as demonstrated by project or kaizen experience is preferred.
* Must be structured and organized, with an ability to work independently or within a team.
* Experience communicating information at all levels across various functions: written & verbally, concisely and accurately.
* A confident user of Microsoft Office and ERP systems, SAP preferred.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.