Senior Project Manager - Agile / Scrum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking a highly motivated, results-oriented leader who provides project leadership to ensure that the project team members meet or exceed goals. Focuses on building a collaborative relationship with the internal and external business partners by providing constant communication, regular input and feedback, and win-win solutions. Has experience in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes associated with the customer sales experience, development and implementation of software applications. Has a thorough understanding of the business processes associated with their project. Possess knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools used in waterfall and agile project delivery. Receives mentoring from Managers, Directors, and Program Managers and provides mentoring to other team members on the project management process.
* Interacts with internal and external Business Partners and IT to ensure features and specifications are understood
* Provides guidance, training, and coaching to project team members
* Identifies, manages and coordinates all resources required for the project, including outside vendors
* Directs the planning and execution of the project including financial tracking to budget
* Adopts project management best practices
* Facilitates meetings and identifies and resolve issues
* May manage one large or multiple small projects
* Participates in the creation of SOW's, Project Charters, Business Cases and Work Breakdown Structures to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
* Ability to define requirements, test cases, and other project artifacts as necessary
* Ability to define and manage priorities, scope, change control, and risks
* Communicates project status
* Preserves key project documentation
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 3 - 5 years with formal project management process and four or more year's equivalent combination of experience in other IT disciplines such as SoftwareEngineering, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis.
* Practical usage of Agile methodology(Scrum) and is a Certified Scrum Master is highly preferred.
* Understanding of financial management within project management is required.
* Experience communicating to all levels of an organization is highly preferred.
* Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute is beneficial.
* Certification as a Lean Six Sigma green or blackbelt is preferred.
* Expert in using project planning tools such as Microsoft Project.
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.