Senior Project Manager (Construction / Curtainwalls) 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Come work in a rapidly growing company that is looking for dynamic individuals to support their high visibility projects. Be part of a growing, energetic, collaborative and innovative team.
Head project management team/s on designated curtain wall contract/s.
* Work with the Project Director/s and Project Management Department developing standardized management procedures, carry out all necessary training and provide support for project managers and assistant project managers.
* Working with the Project Director/s, carry out all required PM Department reviews and disciplinary action.
* Lead and oversee a designate number of in-house project teams (designers, engineers, production, assembly, site personnel) for the assigned contract/s.
* Liaising with the client's team (project manager, architects, engineers, consultants), to ascertain contract conditions, schedule, cost and quality objectives, and organize - request project resources accordingly.
* Have a clear understanding of the bid and contract documents (trade contract, scope drawings, specification, exhibits, bid pricing and clarifications).
* Develop, track, update and report on the detailed project schedule for design, engineering, mockups, production and installation activities.
* Develop, track, update and report on the contract schedule of values and payment requisitions, ensuring the project cash flow is met and payments received in a timely manner.
* Develop, track, update and report on the contract budget reporting system.
* Working closely with the Quality Management Department; develop, track, update and report on the contractquality control and assurance system.
* Working closely with the Safety Management Department; develop, track, update and report on the contract safety control and assurance system.
* Oversee the pricing and purchasing of materials, equipment and sub-contracts, ensuring that both budgetary and specified contractual cost, time and qualityrequirements are met.
* Research, substantiate, present and report on changes to the contract scope.
* Attend and chair all required external and internal meetings.
* Provide all required internal and external reports.
* Lead, develop and motivate the project team to meet the common company and project goals.
* Diploma, Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Construction, Project Management or other construction or production related subject.
* Member of an industry recognized institute (e.g. Construction, Engineering, Project Management or Architecture). Preferred, but not essential.
* Be fluent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Project
* Minimum 9+ years experience in major curtain walling projects in a leading role, with a minimum of 12+ years overall experience in construction related projects.
* Have a valid passport and driver's license due to the need to travel both nationally and internationally. Must be fluent in English.